Q. I want to work in Greece, how do I get a tax number (AFM)?
A. We will be happy to help you obtain your Greek tax number.

F. What do I need to open a Greek bank account?
A. After we have collected all the necessary documents, we will be happy to support you step by step in this process. For more information, see our page "Opening a bank account".

F. How does renting or purchasing a home in Greece work?
A. After you have obtained your Greek tax number and opened a Greek bank account along with other required documents, we will be happy to assist you in this process.

Q. What do I need to know as a digital nomad wanting to settle in Greece?
A. There are various programs available for digital nomads. Information about these programs can be found on our page "Digital Nomad."

F. I know that coworking has become a big trend. Where can I find coworking locations?
A. Although most locations are in major cities such as Athens and Thessaloniki, we also offer this option at our location in Corinth, Greece in the Peloponnese. Visit our Coworking page for more information.

Q. What do I need to emigrate to Greece?
A. The steps differ slightly for EU and non-EU members. We would be happy to accompany you in this process.

Step by step to Hellada

Contact us !